The Acadia Hall is a 2800 square foot, single
story building. The Hall sits on a 6 acre parcel
of land nestled in the heart of the former
farming community of Lower Sackville.
The main floor features:
* a large general-use assembly area
* a lounge with coffee making equipment
* a full service kitchen with a 2 electric
stoves, 2 fridges and 2 microwaves.
* storage areas
* table and chairs to seat 150 people (max
* men's and ladies washrooms which are both
* Full sound system, and portable stage
available certain dates. Details about the stage,
lighting and sound equipment may be obtained by
contacting the booking person
* Full curtains divide the space into 2 separate
* Main entrance is wheelchair accessible.
*A large level parking area
The land features:
* Walking trails, Gardens, Leisure
* recreation space